Preserving the quality of demountable buildings is a major focus of the corporate strategy that applies right from the design phase with two key focuses: safety (application of standards in force in the different countries of operation) and impact on the environment (eco-design and HQE).
A market-tailored approach
Depending on the markets in which it operates, Spaciotempo will obtain the necessary approvals and certifications, such as Qualisport and PQT in France for sport for example.
Spaciotempo is Qualibat certified in the field of Constructions and Metal Structures. Qualibat is a certification and qualification body whose mission is to promote building reliability.
On the basis of objective criteria, the skills of professionals are evaluated from a technical point of view, as well as administrative, legal and financial. These evaluation criteria provide a minimum level of essential guarantees for the end customer. Applied to Spaciotempo for the Construction and Metal Structures area, the main verification points focus on:
- Human and material resources being sufficient and appropriate to the work for which it/they are qualified
- Control of the production tool,
- In-house production capacity, equipment and production tools ...
- Qualification of staff, notably welders
- The composition of the design office and the software used, appropriate to the activity of the company
- The strength and reliability of manufactured buildings, with the control of calculation notes
- The analysis of customer feedback on the quality of execution, the respect of deadlines and the maintenance of the construction site. Site references have been produced and detailed to provide concrete proof of the company's know-how and experience.
- A healthy legal situation: decennial liability insurance, as well as valid civil liability.
- A status report on tax and social situation (URSSAF, fund for paid holidays, taxes and duties) with a financial health check for the last 2 years to ensure the stability of its resources.
- The company commits itself to the final conformity of the works and to the quality of the materials used.
Above all other considerations, Spaciotempo is concerned with the safety of the personnel throughout the process, from the marketing to the execution of the services on site. The measures taken are mandatory and apply to Spaciotempo personnel and its subcontractors.
Vehicles: the vehicles made available to commercial or technical personnel are recent, regularly checked and with a level of comfort and equipment appropriate to the conditions of their use. Construction site: Spaciotempo has a strict safety policy and in its offers includes the use of gondolas or lifting platforms for working at height, handling equipment for loading / unloading operations, PPE worn by personnel, lifelines, safety nets, etc...
Training: Subcontracted personnel are trained in the assembly of buildings by Spaciotempo via training sessions and undertake to apply the safety instructions in each contract.
Infinitely recyclable aluminium
Aluminium, the base material of the components, has been selected based on its reusability and recyclability. Aluminium is infinitely 100% recyclable without loss of its physical and chemical qualities, offering decisive recycling advantages:
- it allows a significant saving of resources,
- it uses only 5% of the energy needed for primary production,
- it emits 95% less greenhouse gases.
The roofing membranes, another essential component of Spaciotempo buildings, are also recyclable (patented by our supplier: Texyloop®).
Texyloop® solution: by producing raw materials from recycling, Texyloop® avoids the extraction and production of virgin raw materials. This mechanism reduces environmental impacts through recycling.
Reducing the ecological footprint
- The metal-textile construction process considerably reduces the duration of work on the site and therefore the use of construction machinery.
- The weight of the components (aluminium, membranes) reduces the power of handling and assembly equipment needed.
- Because of its low load distribution, the building requires a light foundation system to limit the use of concrete.
- The materials used for the structural work (aluminium frame, membrane cover) are corrosion resistant which avoids the use of protective chemicals.
- The waste generated during the manufacturing process as well as during construction is collected and recycled.
- The translucency of the roofing membranes offers the benefit of zenith lighting and thus limits the use of lighting devices as much as possible during daytime use.